We believe our Terms & Conditions are as fair and reasonable as possible, given the nature of our business.
1. All Bookings must be paid for in full, in advance, at the time of booking, via Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org - unless otherwise stated
2. My hourly rates are:
£25 per hour for you to come to work with my horse or bring your horse to me
£30 per hour, plus 30 pence per mile, for me to come to work with your horse,
3. If I have to cancel your session for any reason you will be refunded immediately.
4. If you have to cancel, with more than 48 hours’ notice, your fee will be reimbursed against any future booking, or against any of my other services
5. If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, your fee will be non-refundable.
6. A copy of these Terms & Conditions will be provided at the time of booking. Any booking will be required to confirm they agree to these Terms & Conditions prior to any booking being accepted. Please ensure you read and understand them before booking.
7. To make a booking you must be over 18 years old
8. If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by an adult (someone who is over 18) for any booking with us .
9. You must notify us, at the time of booking, of any additional factors we need to consider ensuring your experience is fully inclusive. ie: do you have full physical mobility? If not, how can we best accommodate your needs?
10. Horse riding / Equestrianism / horse related activity is a high-risk sport. All participants take part in any booked activities entirely at their own risk.
11. The welfare of our horse, and all participants and spectators, is of paramount importance, The client, and any visitors they may bring with them, must comply with all the Health, Safety & Welfare instructions/advice given during any booked activity. Failure to do so will result in the activity being terminated immediately without refund.